Facility design is one of NNE's key services and we have a strong market position due to our many years of experience and dedicated focus on the pharma industry. Our broad expertise and interdisciplinary approach to pharmaceutical facility design enable us to deliver holistic solutions within:
- cGMP facilities
- Biocontainment facilities
- Active pharmaceutical ingredient facilies
- Testing and qualification
By letting NNE design your pharma facility, you can be sure that factors such as compliance, sustainability, logistics support your process optimally. We design future-proof pharma facilities with a focus on compliance with GMP and containment, efficient and functional layout, logistics, optimal work environment and energy efficiency. Our conceptual, basic and detailed design services include process layout, user requirement specifications and architectural concept – all with consideration for GMP processes.
Our specialists will support you in the process from strategy to commissioning and provide access to the necessary knowledge to select and implement new technology. With all engineering services in-house, NNE can provide you with robust facility solutions, such as:
- Integrated concepts and design of cGMP facilities
- Pharmaceutical facility design with focus on fast implementation, high flexibility, regulatory compliance and cost
- Concepts and design of laboratory facilities focusing on lean operations
- Facility design based on sustainable solutions, flexible cleanroom solutions, optimisation of flows and logistics, HVAC and containment
- Seamless quality and GMP compliance
Download our newspaper "Translating process into architecture"
Your facilities are part of your brand, so designing them to effectively reflect and enforce your corporate qualities and values is key. Download our newspaper to find out how NNE works with artchitecture.