Executing and completing successful improvement projects in pharma facilities requires a systematic and disciplined approach. Six Sigma achieves this by dividing projects into five phases where each phase has its own purpose and set of specific tools that can be utilized.
At this course, we'll give you an introduction to the Six Sigma framework, the DMAIC project model and the basic statistical tools needed for execution. Green Belt training covers the following six one-day modules:
- DMAIC Six Sigma project model
- Basic statistics
- Data quality
- Statistical modelling
- Operational design of experiments
- Operational statistical process control
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Use a systematic approach to improve quality with the Six Sigma DMAIC project model
- Use measurement systems analysis to evaluate precision and linearity of measuring systems
- Set up and execute hypothesis testing
- Calculate sample sizes needed to make decisions with confidence
- Minimize the number of tests and optimize processes with design of experiment (DoE)
- Ensure continuous process quality by using robust control charts
- Ensure process capability by calculating robust capability indices
Six Sigma Green Belt certification
In order to achieve a Six Sigma Green Belt certification, you are required to execute and complete an individual project to anchor your knowledge and demonstrate that you understand and can correctly use relevant statistical tools and methods. Your project sponsor and one of our trainers will review the project between each DMAIC phase. The final project has to be approved by us for the correct use of relevant statistical tools and for a successful business case by your sponsor.
The software used in this course is JMP from SAS, and the instructors will demonstrate all the exercises in JMP. If you are currently not a JMP user, we recommend you install JMP on your computer before participating in the course. A free 30-day trial can be found in JMP homepage. If you need assistance in installing JMP or have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.
Venue: NNE's headquarters, Bredevej 2, 2830, Virum, Denmark
Price: DKK 25,000 + VAT for the six training days (includes course materials, refreshments and lunch)
Language of instruction: The course will be held in English unless all participants speak and understand Danish
Duration: 6 training days + subsequent project
- 1-8 April & 4-15 November 2022