To gain insight from data you must first get access to data! Join our course in data engineering and learn how to connect your data sources for data-driven value creation in pharma manufacturing.
This course will focus on databases relevant for manufacturing processes and give examples on how to interact with these – both on-premise and in the cloud.
During the course, you will learn more about how to:
- Choose the appropriate database – linking data source to data consumer whilst staying focused on value creation
- Differentiate between multiple layers of contextualization
- Harvest the benefits of interlinked data sources by connecting data silos in a flexible way using a graph database
- Assess the benefits and pitfalls of cloud solutions
- Connect additional data points using IoT solutions to gain new insight from legacy systems or add new sensors “on the fly”
Venue: NNE's headquarters, Bredevej 2, 2830, Virum, Denmark
Price: Free (includes course materials and refreshments)
Language of instruction: The course will be held in English unless all participants speak and understand Danish
Cancellation disclaimer: We reserve the right to cancel the course due to instructor illness or low participant numbers. If this is the case, we will inform you in good time and offer a full refund where applicable.
Duration: 4 hours (09:00-13:00)
Next course: To be announced
Deadline to sign up: One week before course starts