NNE manages over 1,300 projects every year, from small DKK 50,000 (7,500 USD) upgrades to DKK 2 billion (300 million USD) greenfield projects. We have a number of tools in place which aim to ensure consistency in the way we handle our projects and interact with our customers:
- A common, global model (Our Model) to ensure good engineering practice
- A global quality system (QMS) to make sure all projects are managed effectively
- Our Wiki (an internal encyclopedia, communities of interests and various networks and boards) to increase knowledge sharing within our company.
Our tools aim to ensure that our customers always receive the highest level of quality to counteract some of the typical concerns voiced by customers, so there is always:
- Good alignment of scope between customer and vendor
- Clear communication between customer and vendor
- Sufficient risk assessment
- Sufficient quality control activities
- Optimal knowledge-sharing within and between project teams
- Effective handling of scope creep or scope changes
For example, we work with visual tools to continuously communicate the project's organization, goals, risks and plans. This aligns everyone from the beginning and throughout the project.
We speak your language
NNE was born and raised with the process and production understanding of a pharma-biotech company. We have 1300 pharma engineers with project experience and knowledge within pharma and biotech. Many of our employees come from the customer side and boast hands-on development or production experience – more than any other pharma consulting firm and engineering firm serving the industry.
This means that your project – no matter the size – will always benefit from a worldwide network of experts and shared best practices, making sure your job gets done on time and within budget.
NNE's global coverage and vast project experience has provided us with the competences and know-how to execute matters such as technology transfers and process qualification with great success.