NNE offers a wide range of benefits besides the individual package, which are negotiated locally by our regions and adapted to local conditions.
For our employees in the the USA, we offer the following benefits:
401k Retirement Savings - NNE makes a contribution equal to 8% of the employee’s pay into their retirement and will match an additional 1% when the employee contributes just 2% or more of their pay into the plan
Vacation – three (3) weeks of vacation and five (5) days of PTO are offered on a prorated amount based on start date
Holidays – nine (9) standard and two (2) floating, prorated amounts based on start date
Flex Time (excludes Sales, Managers, Consultants, Directors, Hourly Employees, and Administrative) – any billable hours that go over the forty (40) hour weekly threshold will go towards a flex account. Hours can be utilized as extra compensation time, cashed out, or rolled over from year to year.
Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Medical Insurance: four (4) Plan options provided, two (2) in which are classified as High Deductible Health Plans (HDHP) that are HSA eligible.
- Dental Insurance: two (2) Plan options with 100% preventative coverage.
- Optional Vision Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) offered by Mercer Marketplace
- Short Term Disability: 100% wage replacement for 90 days
- Long Term Disability: Offered by Aetna; 60% wage replacement paid for by NNE
Life and AD&D Insurance offered at 2X your annual base salary plus employee options to buy more.
Additional Supplemental and Voluntary Benefits are also available as options to add onto medical plans.
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available to all employees