Employee benefits in Denmark
NNE offers a wide range of benefits besides the individual package, which are negotiated locally by our regions and adapted to local conditions.
For our employees in Denmark, we offer the following benefits:
- Health and welfare
- Fitness club
- Physiotherapist / massage
- Work-life balance
- Canteen service (bring dinner home from the canteen)
- DKK 25 daily luncheon voucher
- Flexible benefits - e.g. mobile, internet
- Flexible work hours
- 6 weeks of vacation
- Attractive maternity/paternity leave
- Dry cleaning service
- Holiday houses program
- Public transportation vouchers
- Social benefits
- NNE Social Club: networking, cultural and sport events plus a number of other art, wine and film associations
- Events and parties (family day, Christmas party, DHL relay race)
- Gifts: jubilees and Christmas presents
- Insurance, pension and bonus
- Health insurance - e.g. providing access to psychologist and chiropractor
- Personal accident insurance
- Pension scheme 10% + Group life insurance
- Bonus scheme
Before you come to work in Denmark, you need to consider whether you need a work permit. NNE can assist you to obtain the correct type of permit. The below rules are applicable for the respective categories.
If you are a Nordic citizen you can travel to Denmark and work in Denmark without a work permit. Residence certificate is not required.
As an EU citizen, you can travel to Denmark and work in Denmark without a work permit. You can stay and work in Denmark for up to three months without an EU residence certificate. If your stay in Denmark exceeds three months, you will need a residence certificate.
Non-EU citizens need a valid work permit to work in Denmark. An application must be filed with the Danish Immigration Office. It normally takes 30 days to issue a work permit from the day of submission.