At NNE we help pharma manufacturing customers design, implement and optimize flexible automation and IT systems to control equipment and processes and manage information. We also help customers with related support functions like laboratories or warehouses.
Overall, we apply our vast experience in all aspects of pharma automation and IT to:
- Increase your process understanding
- Improve quality control
- Create a more efficient flow of information
Unlike other engineering companies, NNE have strong in-house competencies within automation and IT. Our pharma automation and IT consultants have extensive domain experience with significant contributions to a wide range of industry standards (S88, S95, GAMP5) and associations. Leveraging that experience, we provide development, implementation, testing and validation of:
- Process control systems (DCS, SCADA, PLC)
- Building control systems (BMS, FMS)
- Laboratory automation and laboratory information management systems (LIMS )
- Automated material and warehouse management systems
- Manufacturing execution systems (MES)
- Production planning and scheduling systems
- Electronic batch recording systems (EBR)
- Data collection and analysis systems (Historian, KPI, OEE)
- Business intelligence systems
- System infrastructures/virtualisation
Automation and IT lifecycle management
NNE has a long track record of developing and implementing advanced automation and IT solutions in GMP controlled pharma and biotech environments. We’ve helped customers implement numerous systems, from simple barcode tracking solutions to complete paperless production facilities.
Our process, automation and compliance specialists use their process and GMP understanding to ensure your systems fit your exact needs. As such, we help you develop the right level of automation, taking a long-term strategic approach that enables you to harvest the benefits of technology developments also in the future.