At NNE, we enable you to make critical business and design decisions in the early stages of your investment project. We do this by:
- Understanding your challenge and translating your needs into decisions and design solutions
- Breaking down complexity to create an overview and transparency
- Providing clarity and setting direction at an early stage to unlock business value
We provide you with a tailored solution that addresses your pains and identifies opportunities, applying an agile combination of design and engineering. We explore feasible options using a "one-team" and integrated customer approach, i.e. instead of two separate groups, we become one unified team to reach our goals.
Creating a solid basis for decision and basis for design
Our decision design approach aims to unlock the value and potential in your project by creating a solid foundation for making decisions and creating your design. We provide focused and lean consultancy based on:
- Individual customer focus to scope services to support your unique business challenges
- Co‐creation execution approach, depending on your situation
- Transparency in the decision process by integrating a one-team approach focused on developing the design progressively, giving early price indications, and testing it with you as a customer
- Specialized pharma experience as a benchmark for solutions and alternatives, design optimizations and cost efficiency
- Outside perspectives to ensure the foundation for your decisions is based on the latest industry benchmarks
- Agility and flexibility in workshops and meetings to suit individual customer needs, i.e.
- workshops can be on-site (yours or ours) or virtual/remote
- workshops can be spread out over several weeks or accumulated in 1 to 5 day design sprints
- workshops can range from a few hours to full days
Our front-end services can range from feasibility studies developed over a few weeks to conceptual designs developed and refined over several months. Here’s what two of our customers said after working with us:
It was clear that the approach was very effective. We achieved a lot in two weeks and it exceeded my expectations."
The co-creation workshop format NNE used was very engaging, practical and visual. It was clear to everybody what the intention and desired outcome was - including benchmarking with our defined business drivers.”
You can dig into some of our recent cases below.
Setting the right team for the right challenge
Every customer's challenge is unique. Therefore, when you work with us, we set up a dedicated front‐end team to fit your individual needs and specific situation. Each team combines:
- An experienced front‐end lead
- Relevant subject matter experts who bring in-depth expertise to the table
- Designers and engineers from relevant disciplines
Read more about working with NNE.