Our health, safety and environment (HSE) department is a group of experienced colleagues who combine:
- in-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
- insight into state-of-the-art technologies
- experience with modern tools
With this unique combination, we can with confidence call ourselves “best in class” in sustainable pharmaceutical facilities.
All-round HSE services
Our more than 20 experts apply knowledge, competences and experience to minimize impact on health, safety and environment, throughout the lifecycle of pharma products and our customers' projects.
HSE is a broad term and covers a variety of aspects related to health, safety and environment. Our HSE team have competences in all the areas below – and more – and can assist you in meeting compliance requirements or even move beyond them.
|Fire safety||Energy and
|Emissions to air||Soil||Biological
We continuously strive to improve our tools and methods to provide value-adding consulting services and sustainable solutions. We work directly with our global pharma customers, providing separate HSE-related consulting services and we partake in NNE’s cross-disciplinary projects, delivering HSE knowledge and future-proof solutions. Our aim is to improve the sustainability footprint of each project and at the same time reduce lifecycle costs.
HSE as a value-adding discipline in pharma projects
We consider HSE as a value-adding discipline rather than just a means to enforce project control and ensure compulsory reporting. Our HSE coordinators are able to:
- Ensure that your project complies with all authority demands and regulations
- Make sure that your project moves in the right direction from the beginning, paving the way for future-proof sustainable solutions
- Ensure a healthy and safe working environment in the operation of the facility
Our HSE experts are valuable sparring partners in all types of projects. We strive to not work in silos, so when we work on complex projects, we establish an interdisciplinary HSE project team. An HSE coordinator heads up the team and makes sure that the different competences in the team are brought into play when it is necessary. This eases communication and streamlines the work. Our approach to any HSE project is based on an assessment of risks and compliance.
We apply different tools to help us analyze the project’s impact throughout the lifecycle:
- Our HSE tool for HSE impact assessment and prioritization in the early project phases
- ODEON room acoustic software for indoor acoustic assessments and noise predictions
- IES-VE – integrated environmental solutions – for reduced energy cost
- Risk assessment tools, e.g. hazard review leader
In short, we can help you in every step of your sustainability journey, so you can move beyond “just” compliance.
Your certified sustainability partner
NNE’s HSE services are based on the integration of management systems into our daily work. These include:
- ISO 9001 (quality management)
- ISO 14001 (environmental management)
- OHSAS18001 (occupational health and safety management).
NNE is certified according to all three standards and complies with the UN Global Compact. Furthermore, our triple bottom line approach emphasizes NNE’s commitment to deliver professional and fully sustainable solutions to our customers.