Finance / Project controlling
Business Controller – Portfolio Finance Partner
Do you want to use your solid financial insights to become a trusted finance partner to the business? And are you keen on driving the on-going development of financial management in NNE? Then you might be our new Business Controller.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
As Business Controller, you will lead and manage all financial activities related to a portfolio of projects. You will work closely with the Project Management organisation and participate in the Portfolio Steering Committee meetings. You will secure correct financial management and reporting of the portfolio projects creating the best possible foundation for a profitable project execution. As a trusted Finance Partner, you will support the Project Management organisation with risk management by raising a red flag and provide analyses to improve the financial performance.
Moreover, you will play an important role in the continued optimisation of our financial processes and reporting by fully utilise our BI systems.
You will join the Business Controlling team, located in Virum. In Business Controlling we work as trusted finances partner in delivering solid financial insights and accurate reporting that will enable fact-based decisions. We work across the organisation in the leading pharma engineering company in Denmark. We ensure an environment where we focus on continuously improving individual competences through close sparring and by giving challenging responsibilities to individuals.
Your main tasks will include:
- Manage all financial activities related to a portfolio of project
- Finance partner and member of Portfolio Steering committees
- Ensure that the financial handling of portfolio projects is performed in accordance with accounting practice and local procedures
- Build good customer relations and ensure financial reporting to the organisation is provided timely and accurate
- Optimise financial processes and ensure transparency in financial reporting
- Collaborate with the Project Management organisation regarding risk management of the portfolio projects and provide analysis and scenarios to improve financial performance
- M.Sc degree within economics, finance or audit with excellent results
- Minimum 3 years of experience with business controlling preferable in a finance partner role
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent excel skills and a confident user of BI applications
- Structured working approach and ability to secure quality in the details while keeping the overview of deliverables
- Excellent collaboration skills and able to communicate across the organisation
- You have a strong personal drive and take an active part in teamwork to ensure a good team spirit, knowledge sharing with your colleagues but at the same time work independent
Key to succeeding in the role, you need to combine strong analytical competences with a solid understanding of the business. You will collaborate with many different people from across the organisation and it is therefore crucial that you are open-minded and have good communication skills.
If you have any questions about the job, please contact Vice President Sofie Mørch, +45 30 75 45 37
Please submit your application online. Please note that we only accept applications submitted via our online system. p>
Deadline of application is 11/19/2019