Automation & IT
Process Automation Engineers in Copenhagen
Be a part of NNE’s all-time largest Process Automation work force. To make these dreams come true, we are looking for new curious colleagues with an experienced background looking for the opportunity to join a fantastic place of employment and holding the ambition and motivation to lead the way in becoming best in class within Automation Solutions for Pharmaceutical Engineering.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
We work with consultancy, development, implementation and validation of Automation Solutions for the Pharma and Biotech Industries. We work in projects and base our solutions on a deep understanding of our customers’ production processes – and if standard components can’t do the job, we develop our own. We master a broad range of process areas within API production e.g. Fermentation, Recovery and Purification, Utility and Cleaning Systems.
Our primary tasks are:
- Advise customers in their selection of Automation Solutions
- Design, develop, implement, qualify and support Process Control Systems (PCS/DCS)
- Interact with process experts and colleagues with expertise in surrounding systems and equipment like MES, Historian systems, Instruments, Production equipment etc.
- Develop and optimize Automation Methods and Strategies to meet our customers’ challenges and share state-of-the-art knowledge with colleagues and partners
- Form the basis of Automation Strategies and Architectures to support our sister departments internationally and expand NNE’s Process Automation engagement
You will be working in an active and challenging department with more than 60 colleagues. Furthermore, you will become part of a Global Automation team of more than 200 people.
Your coming colleagues are working with us because they have the possibilities of
- Working on global projects with international colleagues
- Lots of flexibility and empowerment in their daily work
- Having a large variation in the projects and a minimized amount of repetitive work
- Working in a successful company who is setting high standards within our industry
You have minimum 4+ years of working experience and hold a degree as an engineer, ideally within electrical, automation or process engineering. You have already experience with PCS/DCS systems (800xA is an advantage), working in GMP/GAMP environment or with execution of Automation projects.
You have a personal drive and are passionate about your work. You work effectively, keep your promises and learn from your mistakes. Proficiency in spoken and written Danish and English is preferred.
Cover letter must be short.
If you have any questions about the job, please contact Manager Jacob Nielsen (+45 3079 5564) or Manager Bo Christoffersen (+45 3077 6937),
Please submit your application online. Please note that we only accept applications submitted via our online system. p>
Deadline of application is 12/31/2019