Senior Mechanical Engineer
Complex. Challenging. State of the art. These are just some of the adjectives describing the work NNE does for its customers. We are an international pharmaceutical engineering firm and we thrive on the fast paced and always changing world of pharmaceuticals. We use our 2,000 knowledgeable employees to complete approximately 3,000 projects annually for companies that produce life-saving drugs and equipment. Join us in finding strong solutions for complex pharma engineering challenges.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
o Solve tasks independently, to the highest degree of complexity
o Structure and plan the work of own discipline in small projects.
o Ensure interfaces to and coordination with other disciplines.
o Ensure changes to the scope of work are brought to the attention of the project management.
o Ensure quality/review and compliance with codes and regulations of own and peers’ work.
• Lead up to 5 engineers and provide on-the–job training for colleagues
• Review work of engineers in own discipline.
• Contribute with cost calculations and descriptions for proposals.
• Contribute to the development of standards and guidelines and participate in internal knowledge sharing efforts
• Promote NNE and look for sales opportunities when in contact with customers
• Further details depending on discipline
Required Qualifications:• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or similar
• PE Licensure in CA required, or ability to obtain licensure within 6 months
• More than 8 years of experience within biotech/pharmaceutical industry
• Extensive knowledge of ASTM, ASTM-BPE standards, and other regulations specific to discipline and industry
• Understanding of API manufacturing processes with expertise in relevant equipment and piping
• Large Scale Project experience from front-end studies, CD, BD, DD, Construction, Commissioning & Qualification and handover is a requirement
• Global working experience is an advantage
• Diligence to solve problems and finish the work in a structured manner
• Experience working and coordinating with vendors and contractors
• Strong leadership, communication, and coaching skills
If you have any questions about the job, please contact ,
Please submit your application online. Please note that we only accept applications submitted via our online system. p>
Deadline of application is