Process & Mechanical Engineering
NNE is a focused pharma engineering company that support biotech and pharmaceutical companies bring products to market by providing flexible, compliant and future-proof solutions. We have 2,000 professionals working internationally within the process, facility, and automation disciplines to provide integrated engineering designs. You will be part of our dedicated and growing West Coast team where you will support our customers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
As a member of the West Coast Process Engineering team, you can expect an array of experience through the different phases of biotech and pharma projects. You will support process engineering tasks for small and medium sized engineering projects. Tasks may include P&ID markups, assist in process system design, supervise construction, and the development of URSes, equipment and valve specifications, and TOP packages.
• M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Engineering or similar
• 0-2 years of experience
• Experience from process, pharmaceutical, chemical or food industry is an advantage, including manufacturing and project experience
• Diligence to solve problems and finish the work in a structured manner
• Willing to learn and develop
• Understand the need for planning and progress evaluation
• Team player
If you have any questions about the job, please contact ,
Please submit your application online. Please note that we only accept applications submitted via our online system. p>
Deadline of application is 2/28/2019