Senior Project Manager
Every day, NNE devotes its expertise to ensure that customers like AstraZeneca, Novo Nordisk, Novartis, Roche and many others can bring vital treatments to patients around the world. We use our 2,000 knowledgeable employees to complete approximately 3,000 projects annually for companies that produce life-saving drugs and equipment. Would you like to join our team of experts working hard to change the world?
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join us in Raleigh, NC.
The first 2 years of this position will be focused on Project Management of the startup and qualification phase of large capital pharmaceutical projects.
If you do not have experience with large capital, multi discipline MEP/AEC type pharma process projects please apply to other roles.
• Plan resources, time and economy according to customer requirements and expectations and secure fulfillment of the plans. Approve allocation and prioritisation of key resources together with Regional Management.
Ensure that agreed reporting is delivered timely and provides a true picture of the project status. Ensure that proper project control is established and in operation.
• Secure that the project teams are organised in a way that allows full utilization across projects. Ensure feedback and development of team members.
• Ensure that all relevant stakeholders, especially the steering committees, are kept informed about project status, outlook, challenges and risks as well as mitigating actions and, if relevant, needed support from the stakeholders. Work closely with the customer to ensure smooth and efficient cooperation to optimise the efficiency and satisfaction of the joint project team.
• Be responsible for or contribute to proposals and review of proposals. Support the formal Customer Feedback Processes (Project End Survey and Customer Satisfaction Survey). Collaborate closely with the account manager or participate actively in account team.
• Take part in building and coordinating customer relationships at local site or business entity. Help the customer understand project deliverables and consequently resource/competence requirements. Involve experts to inspire and challenge the customer in order to find the right solution.
• BS in Engineering or equivalent experience
• More than 8 years of experience. Minimum 3 years as project manager on MEP/AEC type process projects within the pharma or biotech industries. Knowledge of all project execution phases
• Leadership experience from working with project teams. Understanding of project governance structures. Experience working closely with the customer’s project manager and key project team members
• Experience in coaching project team members
• Global working experience is preferred but not a requirement
• Ability to maintain the overview when challenges in specific project activities require immediate attention
• Result-oriented and focused on resolving problems to the benefit of all stakeholders
• Leadership and coaching skills. Good communicator, coordinator and negotiator
• Structured with planning and controlling skills
- Bonus eligibility
- 9% company 401k contribution
- 3 weeks of vacation and 40 hours of PTO
- 4 healthcare plans to choose from, 2 dental options, vision
- 100% short term and 60% long term company paid disability
- Flex Time, which allows certain billable positions to accrue any billable hours worked in excess of 40 hours in a week into a Flex Time bank. All accrued Flex Time hours in excess of 160 hours will be automatically paid out as a Flex Bonus on a quarterly basis.
- Various other voluntary benefits
Your personal profile:
We seek colleagues who want to bring technical knowledge to life, who are strong in communication, have the ability to energize people, and provide constructive feedback. By focusing on a smarter execution you work effectively, keep your promises and learn from your mistakes.
NNE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. NNE will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCO.