Data quality is about ensuring a large enough sample and having a reliable measurement system. You will understand how power, alpha, and statistical intervals impacts sample size calculations. Furthermore, you will learn to assess your measurement system through Gauge R&R and variance analysis.
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Calculate sample sizes to be able to prove with confidence
- Reduce sample size by sequential sampling
- Evaluate measurement uncertainty relative to the tolerance
- Setting requirements for measurement uncertainty
- Perform a measurement systems analysis (MSA) with inhomogeneous variance
- Evaluate a MSA with confidence
Basic Statistics course or similar prior knowledge
The software used in this course is JMP from SAS, and the instructors will demonstrate all the exercises in JMP. If you are currently not a JMP user, we recommend you install JMP on your computer before participating in the course. A free 30-day trial can be found in JMP homepage. If you need assistance in installing JMP or have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are using another statistical tool, we can arrange a course using your preferred tool. Contact us to hear more about this possibility.
Venue: NNE's headquarters, Bredevej 2, 2830, Virum, Denmark
Price: DKK 5,000 + VAT (includes course materials, refreshments and lunch)
Language of instruction: The course will be held in English unless all participants speak and understand Danish
Duration: 1 day (08:30-16:30)
- 19 November 2019
- 21 April 2020