This course focuses on the deployment of artificial intelligence and machine learning in manufacturing environments.
We will look at the different data sources relevant for pharma manufacturing and what kind of data these systems provide in order to choose the appropriate algorithm for analysis.
After participating in this course, you should be able to:
- Identify and understand complex problems and apply machine learning to solve them
- Import data from the manufacturing environment
- Understand,manipulate, and select different data types and data preparation methods
- Understand and apply machine learning methodologies
- Select and use appropriate metrics and evaluate model performance
Venue: Virtual or NNE's headquarters, Bredevej 2, 2830, Virum, Denmark
Price: DKK 5,000 + VAT (includes course materials, refreshments and lunch)
Language of instruction: The course will be held in English unless all participants speak and understand Danish
Duration: 1 day (08:30-16:30)
Next courses: June 2nd 2021